A lot of people have asked me to make a tutorial on drawing boobs. Sadly I suck with tutorials, so please read these tips instead xD
This first session is just general information on how boobs work. The next session will either cover gravity or clothing.
☯✞☯✞☯ i’m gonna be honest with you i don’t even really know what grunge means ☯✞☯✞☯
TAKE ON ME
TAKE ON ME
IN A DAY OR
A little perspective
i was getting so interested in it and then bam omg
omfg i was so interested and amazed by our univeRSE AND THEN
I wonder, if our past selves as a child were given a chance to have a glimpse of what they’d be in 10 years time, would they want to be an adult after all?
Children, don’t grow up too fast.
Even if you may or may not have a lot, or come from different walks of life: Enjoy all the time you have, embrace, laugh, love, before all of that is taken away from you.
I guess if I met my younger self, she would be very disappointed.
(I don’t know how to draw anything happy anymore)
- You are in high school.
- You dropped out of high school.
- You live within 20 minutes of your best friend.
- You live within 20 minutes of the last person you kissed.
- You live within 20 minutes of your ex.
- You have been to the movies within the last week.
- You have hugged someone in the last 48 hours.
- You have had 3 or more boyfriends/girlfriends just this year.
- You have been a designated driver.
- You have broken merchandise and not paid for it.
- You have played strip poker.
- You are Catholic.
- You are Atheist.
- You recycle regularly.
- You have dated a blonde.
- You are friends with a redhead.( does having a redhaired cousin count?)
- You are taller than your mum.
- You have a bank account.
- You’ve written a check for less than $5.
- You have visited the Statue of Liberty.
- You have visited the Eiffel Tower.
- You have visited Big Ben.
- You have visited the Colosseum.
- You have visited The Great Wall of China.
- You have never been out of the country.
- You have been a waiter/waitress.
- You own a Bible.(I have one in Spanish and damaged extensively)
- You own something with a Pentagram on it.
- You have used a Ouija Board.
- You have been a witch for Halloween.
- You have been a zombie for Halloween.
- You have your eyebrow pierced.
- You have a Monroe piercing.
- You have your nose pierced.
- You have no tattoos.
- You have more than 5 tattoos.
- You straighten your hair.
- You have worn a dress in the last 3 days.
- You live somewhere that gets snow.
- You celebrate Hanukkah.
- You were at your own house last New Year’s.
- You were at a bar last New Year’s.
- You can’t remember last New Year’s.
- You slept through last New Year’s.
- You have worked on Christmas Eve.
- You have worked on Christmas.
- You have been told ‘I love you’ by someone today.
- You were told by someone who’s not family.
- You slept in your own bed last night.
- You are dating the last person you kissed.
- You regret kissing the last person you kissed.
- You are wearing a necklace right now.
- You are wearing something red.
- You are wearing something blue.
- You are wearing something purple.
- Your phone number ends with an even number.
- You have kissed the last person you called/texted.
- You are currently listening to music.
- You are waiting for something.
- You don’t like seafood.
- You have eaten deer sausage.
- You have given a complete stranger your phone number.
- You have been hit on at work.
- You have been hit on by someone more than 20 years older than you.
- You have been whistled at.
- You have been creeped out by it.
- You were dating someone in December of 2008.
- You are still dating that person.
- You have cheated on someone.
- You have been cheated on.
- You have been on a cruise ship.
- You have camped out in your own backyard.
- You are wearing something that doesn’t belong to you.
- You are a Pisces.
- You are an Aquarius.
- You are a Leo.
- You wonder what will happen when you die.
- You are afraid of the dark.
- You have been told you have nice handwriting.
- You have had a picture drawn of you.
- You have curly hair.
- You are wearing a watch.
- You are wearing flip flops.
- You wouldn’t date someone who smoked.
- You know someone with the same birthday as you.
- You slept in past 10 am today.
- You have big plans for next weekend.
- You are thinking of someone right now.
- Your job is stressing you out. (Does school count?)
- You don’t have a (paying) job.
- You have never had a (paying) job.
- You were fired from your last job.
- You know sign language.
- You will usually try something at least once.
- You have been swimming in the last month.
- You are pessimistic by nature.
- You have taken a ballet class.
- You have taken karate.(when I was younger)
- You have taken gymnastics.
- You wish on shooting stars.
- You wish at 11:11.
- Your birthday has already come this year.
- You have been in a relationship that lasted longer than a year.
- You ended your last relationship.
- Your ex ended your last relationship.
- You aren’t over your ex.
- You have gone after someone you knew was bad for you.
- You were/are a teenage mom.
- You were named after someone.
- You like your name.
- Your last drink was water.
- You have visited somewhere said to be ‘haunted’.
- You have skipped school just because you didn’t feel like going.
- You have taken medicine when you ‘feel a headache coming on’.
- You are self-conscious about your body.
- You have hurt yourself intentionally.
- You have a hangover.
- You have a pet fish.
- You have had a Jehovah’s Witness show up at your house.
- You have godparents.
- Your parents are still married.
- You have step-siblings.
- You are the oldest.
- You are adopted.
- You have a twin.
- You don’t want kids.
- You want more than four kids.
- You have a bad temper.
- You usually make the first move in an intimate situation.
- You have made out with a complete stranger.
- You have worked with a Kayla.
- You have gone to the movies with a Jared.
- You have hugged a Lexie.
- You have held hands with a Marcus.
- You have dated a Rachel.
- You have broken your arm.
- You have had to get stitches on your face.(Does getting oral surgery count?)
- You have had an MRI.
- Your fingernails are painted.
- You like to draw.
- You like to sing. (in my room with no one around)
- You can play an instrument.
- You keep a lot of secrets from people.
- You don’t think people would accept you if they really got to know you.
- You don’t trust people easily.
- You borrowed something you really need to give back to someone.
- You drive a car older than a 2002.
- You have lost a friend you never thought you would.
- You know a child who died of cancer.
- You know a teenager who died in a car wreck.
- You have done something illegal in the past 24 hours.
- You have cut your hair in the last week.
- You wear glasses.
- Your favorite season is Autumn. (that and spring without all the allergies that come with them)
- Your favorite color is orange.
- Your favorite animal is a dolphin.
- You last rode in a car with a relative.
- You last rode in a car with a girl.
- You last rode in a car with the person you are dating.
- You regularly watch Asian dramas.
- You love Chinese food.
- Your best friend is older than you.
- You have to go to school/work tomorrow.
- You answered every question truthfully.
my grans managed to sync up their cane walking swagger and, well… Bee-Gees.
im actually laughnig so fuckin hard at this u have no idea omg
if apple made a car do you think it would have windows
I wanna make a family on the Sims, just an average stereotypical family. You know, a mum, dad, son and little baby girl
and then equius. Like he’s not related he just lives with them